This course empowers you to become an effective manager and get up to speed quickly on information security issues and terminology. You won’t just learn about security; you will learn how to manage security.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand different cyber security frameworks
- Understand and analyze risk
- Understand the pros and cons of different reporting relationships
- Prepare your organization to handle privacy and security regulations
- Newly appointed information security officers
- Recently promoted security leaders who need to build a security foundation for leading and building teams
- Technically skilled security administrators who have recently been given leadership responsibilities
- Team leads with responsibility for a specific security function who need to understand what other teams are doing
- There is no need for prior technical knowledge.
- Candidates with basic understanding of technology, networks and security
- Each student should have a PC/laptop including: WIN10 Pro, Intel i5Series 7 or higher CPU, 6GB RAM, at least 4GB free HDD
This course begins on January 13, 2022 and completes on March 1, 2022.